Dear Residents and Community,
Election is right around the corner and safety concerns about going to the polls are legitimate. You can always request to mail in your ballot for your vote to still be counted. Here is an important message from one of the local Forest Hill neighborhood group.
Mail in Ballot reminder
- Please take time this weekend to request your mail in ballot if you’ve not done so already. Many already have.
- Go to https://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-us/vote-by-mail.aspx to print out your mail in ballot application and mail it to Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
PO Box 89448
Cleveland, OH 44101-6448
- Or deliver it to the board of elections collection box in the parking lot at 2925 Euclid Ave.
- If you don’t have the means to print a mail in ballot application, reply to this email and we’ll get you one.
- Also please contact at least one other neighbor / family member who may need help getting a mail in ballot application and be part of promoting our democracy.
- Mail in ballots will be mailed out after October 6. Please mail in or drop off your mail in ballot ASAP after you receive it to avoid overloading the post office or the voting processing centers.
- Make sure your ballot is filled out correctly and completely. Many Ballots are being disqualified because of technicalities. Moreso with first time voters
- If you need to register to vote or update your voter registration information: In Ohio, you must register by Oct 5th to vote in the November 2020 general election. Use this link to register:
- Ohio: https://olvr.ohiosos.gov/